iSharing by iSharingSoft is the highest-rated location tracking app on both the Apple App Store and the Google Play Store. With millions of users across the world, iSharing allows family members and close friends to privately share location with each other, all the while enjoying their additional safety features.
iSharing aims to help parents and caregivers reduce their anxiety around the whereabouts of their loved ones with easy tracking and alerts. If you’re a parent looking to track your kids’ location, so that you can rest easier knowing where your kids are during their time away from home, then check out iSharing, an app that allows parents to track kid’s location without much tech knowledge needed.
What is iSharing and how it’s work?
With iSharing, you can:
- View the real-time location of friends or family members on the map
- Receive real-time alerts when friends or family arrive or leave home, work, and school
- See 90-day location history for your friends or family members
- Send a panic alert in an emergency situation
- Send text, voice, or photo messages without having to leave the map
- Track dangerous events while you’re driving and visualize it with Driving Report
How it works
iSharing uses a mix of GPS, your phone signal, and Wi-Fi connection to determine a cell phone’s location. iSharing then displays the location using Apple or Google Maps, allowing users to enjoy the location tracker from anywhere in the world. The app is available on both iOS and Android.
To start tracking a phone’s location, you need to download the app, sign up, and add the person that you want to track as a “friend.”
Unique Benefits of iSharing
1. The app is FREE with an optional paid subscription. To track the location of your own device and one additional person, the free version is more than enough. For certain additional features like Driving Report, you may want to subscribe to Premium Service.
2. iSharing offers 90-day location history, which is the longest time period that location history is offered compared to all other competitors.
3. While traditionally, continuous use of GPS tracking can drain a lot of your battery, the team at iSharing has spent 7 years developing our unique technology that keeps battery usage to a minimum.
4. It offers a variety of additional features that have the safety of the family in mind. For instance, Driving Report, helps young and new drivers to visualize their driving habits, while Nearby Alert was created in order to prevent missing children.
5. Privacy and consent is very important to the product. Users will not be able to track someone without them knowing while every user’s privacy is protected. In fact, unlike its competitors, iSharing does not sell users’ location data or personal information.
Want to give a try? Visit their website to download for free.