Jt Vr Box 2.0 Virtual Reality Glasses Review: First of all thanks for visiting friends, if you are planning to purchase Vr Box under 1000 rupee then I must say you are on the right place. I’m using this Vr box from last six month and I’m loving it. Awesome VR I mean at first I found many negative reviews about this product and I was thinking not to buy it but that reviews are completely misguiding its works prefectly fine with my ONEPLUS 3T though there are minor scratches on the both of the lenses, while using it does not bother. So here are things which I like, dislike and worth to mention about Jt Vr Box 2.0 Virtual Reality Glasses.
|Item Weight||422 g|
|Product Dimensions||13.5 x 19.5 x 11 cm|
|Item model number||VRBOX1|
Jt Vr Box 2.0 Virtual Reality Glasses Review
Just the Best VR player at this price. I was amazed by the product build quality and clarity. It’s wort for the price it’s being offered, also came with the lense cleaner cloth.
It is a good VR headset.It supports nearly all phones. It doesn’t have a built in speaker instead it has openings to plug in your earphone/headphone. The straps can be adjusted easily. You can adjust the position of the lens. The problems I faced with this headset are that it doesn’t have any buttons and the second problem is if your phone is heavy it might hurt your nose.Overall it’s a good VR headset.
The cheapest vr and in this price it is great dont listen to those who say that the lenses are not good or looks blurry i got the best 3d vr experience.
Price: As per the price is concern you can buy Jt Vr Box 2.0 Virtual Reality Glasses directly from Amazon and it cost you only Rs. 290.
- The vr box is completely made up of plastic.
- Light weight and comfortable to use for around 2 to 3 hrs.
- Adjustable lenses.
- If you want 3D experience, watch 3D side by side movies (at least 1080p or higher quality)
- 2D video watching experience is also good ( at least 1080p or higher)
- Feels dizzy and Headache after log use(more then 3 hrs)
- May scratch screen if inserted improperly.
- My device heats up after 45 to 60 min of uses. The device heats up as much that a system pop up comes saying the battery is overheated. This may be due to closed environment and heavy requirement of GPU. My devices are MEIZU M2 and COOLPAD NOTE 3 LITE.
My Final Words:
This is amazing product with the price like this. Cost is low buy product performance is just incredible. Works with almost all smartphones. If you are really planning to purchase Vr box under Rs. 500 then simple go for Jt Vr Box 2.0 Virtual Reality Glasses, you just love it.