Are you fond of listening to music outdoors? Whether hosting a barbecue, lounging on your patio or admiring your backyard, Bose outdoor speakers provide the ideal outdoor entertainment solution. Conquering elements while providing high-quality sound. Bose outdoor speakers offer exceptional value as outdoor speakers!
In this article, we’ll demonstrate why Bose outdoor speakers are the top choice on the market and show you how to select and set them up for optimal performance. By the end of this guide, your outdoor space can become an oasis of musical bliss with Bose outdoor speakers!
Why Choose Bose Outdoor Speakers?
Table of Contents
Bose is an esteemed brand in the audio industry, known for its cutting-edge technologies, superior sound quality, and elegant designs. Bose outdoor speakers offer many advantages over their competitors: for instance:
- These speakers are designed to withstand harsh weather conditions such as rain, snow, heat and cold. In addition, they’re resistant to dust, salt and UV rays – plus their sturdy construction features a protective coating against corrosion for additional peace of mind when leaving them outside year round without fear of damage!
- These speakers deliver clear, balanced and powerful sound to fill any outdoor space with music. Bose’s Articulated Array and Stereo Everywhere technologies ensure consistent coverage in any direction for an even sound experience. Plus they come equipped with adjustable mounting brackets so you can angle them for optimal sound projection.
- These speakers are both functional and beautiful. Their sleek and compact designs blend in well with outdoor environments. Available in multiple colors and sizes to meet individual preferences and spaces. Bose speakers also have low profile designs so as not to draw too much attention away from your landscape.
How to Choose the Right Bose Outdoor Speakers for Your Space?
Bose offers an assortment of outdoor speakers designed to meet various needs and budgets, here are a few things to keep in mind when selecting one:
- These speakers come in different sizes, ranging from small to large. Their size affects sound quality and volume as well as installation options; larger speakers generally produce louder and fuller sounds but require more power; discreet smaller models may not produce loud enough volumes for larger areas; size should always be determined based on available outdoor space and desired sound level.
- These speakers come in two types, wall-mounted and freestanding. Wall-mounted models attach directly to walls or ceilings using brackets, screws or nails – ideal for saving floor space while eliminating cable clutter – while freestanding models sit on the ground or stand connected via cables to a power source for more flexibility and mobility when placing speakers.
- Bose offers multiple models of outdoor speakers, each offering different features and specifications. Some of the more popular options include:
- Bose 251 Environmental Speakers: These wall-mounted speakers produce full and rich audio in any listening area with Articulated Array technology for even sound coverage across an expansive listening area. Weather-resistant and durable construction make these ideal for any outdoor setting – these come in black or white finish and measure 13.5×5.8×8 inches each.
- Bose Free Space 51 Environmental Speakers: These freestanding speakers offer 360-degree audio in an outdoor area using Stereo Everywhere technology to create a spacious and immersive sound field. Weather-resistant and durable, they can also be placed directly onto the ground or partially buried into soil to increase sound coverage. Available in green colors they measure 15 inches by 14.5 inches each.
- Bose SoundTouch Outdoor Wireless System: This wireless system comprises two wall-mounted speakers and a wireless adapter, and allows you to stream music wirelessly from your smartphone, tablet, or computer using Wi-Fi or Bluetooth connectivity. You can use the Bose SoundTouch app for controlling and accessing various music services and playlists; additional Bose SoundTouch products allow for creating multi-room audio systems; each weather-resistant speaker measures 9.4×6.1×6.1 inches each.
How to Set Up Your Bose Outdoor Speakers for Optimal Performance?
Once you’ve selected the ideal Bose outdoor speakers for your space, the next step should be installing and configuring them correctly for optimum sound quality and performance. Here are a few tips on how to set up these speakers:
- Location: When it comes to choosing a location for your speakers, be mindful that it is not too close. In order to avoid sound distortion and interference from reflective surfaces such as walls, windows, or pools. Furthermore, avoid placing speakers near sources of noise such as air conditioners, fans or traffic as these may drown out sound quality altogether.
- Orientation: It is best to place the speakers so that they face your listening area and angle them slightly downwards to direct sound towards listeners. Be wary of pointing directly at each other as this can cancel out sound and/or point upwards as this could decrease clarity and volume of sound output.
- Wiring: When connecting your speakers to an amplifier or receiver, weatherproof connectors and conduits should be used to protect them from moisture damage and moisture intrusion. You should follow manufacturer recommendations regarding proper and safe wiring of speakers.
Bose outdoor speakers are the ultimate choice for patio and backyard entertainment, offering unmatched durability, sound quality, design, size options and models to meet any need. Enjoy your music outdoors comfortably! With Bose speakers you can play it loud and clear.
Hope this article has provided you with more insight into Bose outdoor speakers, their use, and how best to choose and configure them for your outdoor space. Feel free to reach out with any queries. If any concerns arise please let us know immediately via the comments box or get in touch!