Famous scorpios : What better way to celebrate the most enigmatic of the zodiac signs than by wearing an exceptional Scorpion cuff in celebration of history’s most famous Scorpios?
The 16 Most Famous Scorpios in History are celestial celebrities.
This necklace, encrusted in a monochrome symphony of black and white diamonds, evokes the mysterious and sensual attributes associated with Scorpios.
For the creator himself, it is an equally impassioned work.
“I’ve been designing Animalier things since the late 1980s – Animalier is a part of my life.
As all of my jewellery is fully handmade, this is the first scorpion bangle I’ve made. It’s a typical blend of Roberto Coin’s exact manufacturing process.
The scorpion’s body is the most fascinating component. Animalier bangles are distinguished by the unusual intricacy of the gems.
Each tiny piece is handcrafted and then bonded together to form a flexible tail that fits any wrist flawlessly.
This is a lovely work of art, and I believe it will be carried down through the generations.”
Roberto Coin has managed to turn this creature of danger and mystery into a brilliant work of art that, like Scorpios themselves, draws you in magnetically.
It’s no surprise that some of history’s (and Hollywood’s) most important and notable personalities were born during these months, as mastering ultimate control of one’s fate is a key attribute of the 8th zodiac sign.
Here are a few of the most well-known
- Bill Gates was born on October 28, 1955.
- Julia Roberts was born on October 28, 1967.
- Matthew McConaughey was born on November 4, 1969.
- November 13, 1967 – Jimmy Kimmel
- Whoopi Goldberg (November 13, 1955) was number seven on the list.
- Marie Antoinette (November 2, 1755) was the eighth queen of France.
- Michael Strahan was born on November 21, 1971.
- Leonardo DiCaprio was born on November 11, 1974.
- Goldie Hawn was born on November 21, 1945.
- Ryan Gosling was born on November 12, 1980.
- Katy Perry was born on October 25, 1984.
- Shailene Woodley was born on November 15, 1991.
- Emma Stone was born on November 6, 1988.
- Anne Hathaway was born on November 12, 1982.
- Pablo Picasso was born on October 25, 1881, in Barcelona, Spain.
- Hilary Clinton was born on October 26, 1947, in New York City.
Read Also :