Voltas 1.4 Ton 3 Star Split AC Review: Are you planning to purchase split ac for your home or office. If you really do then I must say you are on the right place. I have recently got installed Voltas 1.4 ton AC in my office room and I’m quite happy with it’s performance. Below I’m going to share the things which I like, dislike and worth to mention about Voltas 1.4 Ton 3 Star Split AC.
|Model||SAC 173 IY|
|Energy Efficiency||3 Star Rating|
|Control Console||Remote Control|
Voltas 1.4 Ton 3 Star Split AC Review
Before purchase the AC I saw a lot if negative reviews about the ac installation, In my case i guess i was lucky, Ac was delivered on time and the installation was done next day, Guys who came to install the ac were professional and did the installation very well, did not expect that after reading the negative reviews at all. Ac is very nice chills the room in 10 mins.
As the description says, 1.4 tonne, 3-star non-inverter (recommended for residential use of around 6-8 hours a day & 4-5 months a year), copper condenser (with blue anti-corrosive coating), R22 gas AC. I got a lightening deal & got product for Rs.26,990/-, best deal according to me.
I ordered the product at around 11 AM & it was delivered the next day at around 1 PM. I immediately called Voltas for installation (industry standard for both online & offline, for any company AC one has to call company after delivery as the showroom personnel don’t do installation, at most the showroom may intimate the company of the product delivery) & the technician came & installed the AC at 8 PM.
The AC cools my 150 sq. ft. room extremely well & fast, so no complaints regarding performance. Electricity usage I am about to monitor but it should be as per industry standard & specifications as mentioned only. Only issue is that the AC has manual horizontal swing while the vertical swing is automatic (which doesn’t matter because I use ceiling fan with the AC, which also reduces by cooling requirement by round 4 degrees C).
Things To Remember:
1. Don’t believe rating, just go for 3 Star AC which is perfect Overall. until unless you use round the clock done go for 5 Star AC.
2. Always prefer 100% Copper Condenser. which is easy to repair and for 100% Cooling ( Aluminium is waste its just for power consumption cooling also like that only)
Pice: Voltas 1.4 Ton 3 Star Split AC comes with the MRP of Rs. 40,490 but you can directly buy this product from amazon and it cost you only Rs. 27,000 approximately or may less.
- Product is 3 star rated which is Environmental efficient as well as Budget friendly.
- Coil is Copper, which is best to have in AC.
- Compressor is Rotary and serves the purpose.
- Refrigerant used is R-22, which is HCFC.
- AC is damn silent and Pleasant. Not as stated 45db, but its very silent.
- Turbo Mode is OK.
- Dual display is quite useful.
- Compressor Take 2 Minutes to Run.
- Design is very simple.
- Available in only two colour.
My Final Words:
Been using it for more than a week now, working pretty well. The design looks classy. Got the delivery within 24 hours and installation on the same day. If you really planning to purchase AC under 30k rupee then simple go for Voltas 1.4 Ton 3 Star Split AC, you surely going to love it.