Celebi in Pokemon Go: Get step-by-step directions on how to get Celebi, what Celebi is, Celebi’s best moveset and more.
Pokemon Go has been releasing new Pokemon since its introduction to keep its players interested in the game.
Celebi is one of them. We’ll take a deeper look at what Celebi is, how to catch Celebi in Pokemon Go, Celebi’s best moveset, and more in this post.
Celebi is a mythical Pokémon of the Psychic/Grass-type. Bugs, Fire, Ice, Flying, Poison, Dark, and Ghost moves are all weak to it. It has a maximum CP of 3265, a defence rating of 210, and a stamina rating of 225. We’ll look at how to get Celebi in Pokemon Go in the following part.
In Pokemon Go, how do you catch Celebi?
Celebi is a mythological type of Pokemon that can’t be captured in Pokemon Go through usual ways. This time-travelling Pokemon cannot be caught in the wild or raid battles.
Only by completing all of the Special research assignments will you be able to have a Celebi encounter. Only two Special research assignments, on the other hand, will lead to a Celebi encounter. One is ordinary, whereas the other is gleaming.
The typical Celebi can be caught at the end of the A Ripple in Time research quest. It has been in the game for a longer time than the second, and it also has a more extended research task than the second.
There are a total of eight phases that you must complete. There are three tasks at each stage, for a total of 24 studies to complete.
It’s not so much about difficulty as it is about having the patience to collect goods and Pokemon, as it is with many longer research projects. To get a Celebi in Pokemon Go, you must complete all of the tasks listed below, as well as the rewards for each activity.
• 1000XP if you power up Pokemon 5 times.
• Defeat a Gym twice for 1000 XP.
• 1000 XP for fighting in a raid.
• Task-related incentives. 10 Poke Balls, 1 Super Incubator, and 1 Fast TM
• 1500XP for making three new friends.
• Earn 1500 XP by evolving a Grass-type Pokemon.
• Get 1500 XP by catching Pokemon three days in a row.
• Task-related incentives. 1 Sunstone, 1500 Stardust, and 1 Raid Pass Premium
• For 2000 XP, use a Sun Stone to develop Gloom or Sunkern.
• Gain 2000XP upon reaching Level 25.
• 2000XP for hatching 9 eggs.
• Task-related incentives. 1 Premium Raid Pass, 1 King’s Rock, and 1 Eevee encounter
• Earn 2500 XP by transforming Evevee into Espeon during the day.
• Walk 10 kilometres with Eevee as your companion to get candies and 2500 XP.
• 2500XP for sending 20 gifts to pals.
• Task-related incentives. 2500 Stardust, 1 Metal Coat, and an Eevee Encounter
• Walk 10 kilometres with your Eevee as a companion to gain candies and 3000 XP.
• At night, evolve Eevee into Umbreon. 3000XP.
• 3000 XP for trading Pokemon
• Task-related incentives. 1 Upgrade, 15 Pinap Berries, and 1 Star Piece
• Get 3500 XP by visiting Pokestops seven days in a row.
• Get 3500 XP by catching Pokemon with 25 Pinap Berries.
• Earn 3500 XP by using things to evolve Pokemon twice.
• Task-related incentives. 3500 Stardust, 5 Silver Pinap Berries, and 1 Dragon Scale
• Earn 4000 XP by catching 40 Grass or Psychic Type Pokemon.
• 4000XP for an Excellent Curve Throw
• Gain 4000 XP by earning a Gold John medal.
• Task-related incentives. Celebi Encounter, 10 Silver Pinap Berries, 1 Charge TM
• Be on the lookout for Celebi.
• Task-related incentives. 1 super incubator, 5500 stardust and 20 Celebi sweets
Celebi best moveset
To accomplish the study mission, you only need to catch the Celebi in the last level. You’ll get tonnes of rewards as well as a Celebi in your collection by the finish.
We are confident that we have provided sufficient information to accomplish the mission and apprehend Celebi. All the best to you!