How Buying Gold In Small Amounts, Makes For a Good Investment: Gold is more than just a piece of jewelry; it has proved to be a good investment too over the years. Though gold prices are the most fluctuating thing in the market and it could be a little risky. Then again, if you keep on investing in small amounts on your asset then this could prove to be a lot more beneficial to you in the years to come.
How Buying Gold In Small Amounts, Makes For a Good Investment
Some of the important advantages of buying gold for investment:
- Gold is the most traditional way to invest and for the past 70 – 80 years, apart from other traditional investment, gold is the one which has given return up to 11 to 12%. This data proves that buying gold in small amounts provides you a good investment plan.
- In this online stock trading era, many of the shares that you bought keep on fluctuating. If you have kept gold as your investment then you would not have to worry about losing money. Whenever you feel like or when the gold prices go higher you can sell the gold back to your trader and get the benefit. This way stabilization is maintained in your portfolio.
- When you buy gold, you would not have to pay any capital gain tax on the jewellery unless you sell it. Different gold locket design is a good way to invest in gold in small amounts. You can enjoy wearing it on the day of the occasion and when the time comes, you can sell it and get the return.
- Gold acts as a wall in case of inflation. Golds are priced in dollars, so whenever there is a depreciation in the dollar, gold prices are set to get high.
- One of the most important parts of gold as a jewellery is its liquidity. You can buy gold and convert it into the form of cash whenever you want.
- Gold proves to be a life-saver when you fall short of a huge amount of money, you can always run to a nearby store to sell and get instant cash. For example, someone close to you meets an accident and for the operation, you need instant cash, which you cannot afford right now. In that case, selling gold and getting instant cash is the only option left.
If you have decided to buy gold then make sure you buy it from a trusted dealer. Once bought, have it thoroughly checked so that there is no question of the mixture in the jewellery. If you buy it from an individual you trust then it would be better to have its authenticity verified or else you will face a lot of trouble when you will try to sell it. If you want to invest in gold, then you can buy a gold pendant design with price ranging from as low as Rs. 2000 to as high as Rs. 40,000. So in case, gold value depreciates also, you can always wear and flaunt them in parties and different occasions.