Amazon Fire TV Stick with Voice Remote Review: Hello everyone first of all thanks for visiting this article, are you searching for Amazon Fire TV Stick for your home or office use then I must say you are on the right place. I’m using this device from couple of weeks and I just love it. Here are things which I like, dislike and worth to mention about Amazon Fire TV Stick.
Technical Details: Fire TV Stick with Voice Remote
|Size||3.4″ x 1.2″ x 0.5″ (85.9 mm x 30.0 mm x 12.6 mm)|
|Processor||MediaTek Quad-Core ARM 1.3 GHz|
|Storage||8 GB internal (actual formatted capacity will be less) available for apps and games|
|Wi-Fi Connectivity||Dual-band, dual-antenna Wi-Fi supports 2×2 MIMO 802.11a/b/g/n/ac|
|Voice Support||Yes, with Voice Remote (included) or free Fire TV Remote App (available for download on Fire, Android, and iOS)|
|Cloud Storage||Free cloud storage for all Amazon content|
|Ports||HDMI output, Micro-USB for power only|
|Audio Support||Dolby Audio, 5.1 surround sound, 2ch stereo, and HDMI audio pass-through up to 7.1|
|Content Formats Supported||Video: H.264 1080p30H.265 1080p30,
Audio: AAC-LC, HE-AACv1 (AAC+), HE-AACv2 (eAAC+), AC3 (Dolby Digital), eAC3 (Dolby Digital Plus), FLAC, MIDI, MP3, PCM/Wave, Vorbis, AMR-NB, AMR-WB
Photo: JPEG, PNG, GIF, BMP
|Output Resolution Supported||720p and 1080p up to 60fps|
|System Requirements||High-definition television with available HDMI input, Internet connection via Wi-Fi, a power outlet.|
|TV Compatibility||Compatible with high-definition TVs with HDMI capable of 1080p or 720p at 60/50Hz, including popular HDCP-compatible models from: Samsung, LG, Sony, Panasonic,Videocon, Onida, Micromax, Vu, BPL, and others.|
|Regional Support||Certain services may not be available outside India|
|Subtitles||Watch videos and TV shows with subtitles displayed. Subtitles are not available for all content.|
|Included in the Box||Fire TV Stick
USB cable and power adapter
2 x AAA batteries
Quick Start Guide
|Warranty and Service||Fire TV Stick is sold with a worldwide limited warranty of one year provided by the manufacturer.|
Amazon Fire TV Stick with Voice Remote Review
Amazon Fire TV Stick connects your HDTV to a world of online entertainment. With a huge selection of Bollywood, Hollywood and regional language movies, TV episodes, voice search that actually works, it’s the easiest way to enjoy Amazon Prime Video, Hotstar, Netflix, YouTube, Eros Now, Gaana, music, games and more.
What is in the box: Amazon Fire Stick and Voice Remote, Power Adaptor, 2 X AAA Batteries and HDMI Extender.
Must Remember: If you are not a prime member then also I will recommend this as you will get 499 ( prime membership fee) as a refund. So essentially you get free prime membership with this.
But make sure your internet speed is pretty decent. Otherwise you might not be able to see HD quality movies.
Price: As per the price is concern you can buy Amazon Fire TV Stick at Rs. 3,999 and trust me it’s worth it.
1) Support for Netflix, Youtube, Amazon Prime VIDEO, Hotstar and the list goes on. You can add/ remove apps.
2) Has a remote that’s great build quality.
3) Netflix interface is 5x better than any other netflix interface except the one on my Samsung LED TV. But this is the best Netflix experience.
4) Amazon Prime seems more potent than ever witih Amazon Fire stick.
5) You can speak your film/tv show into the mic and it will go there. Very good feature and works 80% of the time unless your room is noisy.
6) Good clean menu options, good sound, good feedback, this thing is alive and will make your DUMB tv very very very smart…
7) Wakes TV up if you wake this up or press power button.
8) Amazon Prime VIDEO actually SHOWS YOU THE NAME OF THE ACTORS THAT ARE PRESENTLY ON SCREEN! WOW!
9) INSANE SCREEN SAVERS and this is why I am leaving it with 5 stars. The wallpapers on the screen will blow your mind away. If you thought Chromecast was amazing think again.
1) SET UP PROCESS is not easy even for geeks.
2) Continues to play back youtube and KILL MY BANDWIDTH. The device is not smart and will continue to play this even if you are watching TATA SKY. This will consume your bandwidth. So you have to be careful and stop youtube video playback.
3) I don’t know why but I think CHROMECAST VIDEO QUALITY is better. By 20%. I have a 40MBPS connection so speed has never been an issue.
4) one more remote in your room, oh amazon you spoil me so much.
My Final Words:
This is the BEST thing that has ever happened to me. My Tv has suddenly turned into a power packed smart tv which has almost all the content from the web streamed through the Fire Tv Stick. Compared to all other Android Boxes and Chrome cast this is better… u can screen cast ur phone.. watch YouTube. And many more apps and games.