How to get the Canara Bank Mini Statement by SMS or Missed call?: Getting a balance in the savings or current account is nowadays much easier. Earlier customers had to go to the bank and enquire about the balance in their account. But now we can check the Bank balance. Just by missed call or just sending 1 SMS. In this article, we have explained how to get the Canara bank Mini Statement by SMS. By just giving a Missed Call.
How to get the Canara Bank Mini Statement by SMS or Missed call?
Many times one may require a statement of the account. To check recent debit or credit in the Canara bank account. The traditional way of getting a Mini statement is by going to the ATM center. To printing the Mini Statement from ATM.
However, this service is now just away from the fingertips. One can also perform the balance inquiry by using this method. Now one doesn’t need to go to any ATM center. To get a Mini Statement of the account.
First of all, one should need to register the mobile number in the bank.
To avail of this service If one does not register the mobile number in Canara bank yet, then just follow this guide:
Register the mobile number in Canara bank
1. Just visit the bank branch and ask for the KYC form.
2. Enter the Mobile number and also other details in the form. Don’t forget to sign the document.
3. Bank officials will verify your details and register your mobile number in your account.
4. Now one can use the mobile number for a Mini Statement
Get the Canara bank Mini Statement by using missed call:
1. Open a phone dial pad from the mobile phone.
3. This number is toll-free. That means one will not be charged for calling this number.
4. After dialing the number, the Just call and will get disconnect automatically.
5. After some moments, one will receive the SMS with a Mini Statement of the bank account debit or credit data.
6. This Mini Statement contains the last 5 transactions within the bank account.
The Canara bank SMS balance check:
If one just needs to check the account balance from the Canara bank account, then just follow this method.
1. Dial the number 09015483483 from the registered mobile number.
2.Give a missed call to get a Canara bank SMS balance check.
3. This number is Toll-free and the call will get disconnect automatically.
4. After a few seconds, one will get an SMS with the account balance.
How to get the Canara Bank Statement online by using Internet Banking?
In some cases, one needs to get the full account statement of the bank account. In this situation, Mini Statement Method is not applicable. And to get a full statement of the account. One has to visit the bank or log in to the bank’s internet banking to get it.
Open this URL – https://canarabank.org.in/jsp/ViewStatemet. Login.jsp, and log in with the Canara bank internet banking login details.
Select the duration – that is 3 months, 6 months, 1 year, or custom date.
One can see the account statement on the screen.
Click on the print button to Print the Bank Statement.
Either print using a printer or save it as a PDF to store the e-copy. And it saves the Environment.
The Canara Bank Mini Statement is easy to get. One can get it by just doing a missed call. But to get this, one should need to register the mobile number in the bank. Link it to the primary account number. However, one can also get the full statement of the account. By using internet banking or by a visit to a bank branch.
So, this is the important information on the topic of How to Get the Canara Bank Mini Statement by SMS or Missed call. Here I have mentioned on the To avail of this service If one does not register the mobile number in Canara bank yet, then just follow this guide, The following steps and also the Summary.
If any Queries or Questions is persisting then, please feel free to comment on the viewpoints.