Most Powerful Anti-Aging Skincare Ingredients: Your skin is the gift of nature and when you grow old you may probably see many signs of aging on your face such as fine lines, dark circles under the eyes, dull skins around your face. According to many experts, human skin starts to age when they are around 20 years old and as such, it is highly essential to start incorporating anti-aging skin care products in the 20s and 30s since the skin starts to lose collagen during that time. But when you go to the market you will find a lot of skincare products from many reputed brands and the problem is every brand claim to be the best. This makes many people confuse that which one will suit their skin and which will serve their purpose. That is the reason why we have come up with the most powerful ingredient that the skin care product must possess.
Most Powerful Anti-Aging Skincare Ingredients
List of anti-aging skincare ingredients
The following are the ingredients that help to manage signs of aging and every skin care products must have:
- Sunscreen: Sunscreen is the first ingredient that every skin product must possess since sunscreen has broad-spectrum protection and it can protect your skin from both UVA as well as IVB rays. All skin products must have at least SPF 30 since it can help you to prevent sun damage. Sun damage can cause a serious issue on your skin which may also result in skin cancer. Apart from that, sun damages can also break down the collagen as well as elastin that may lead to premature signs of aging such as sagging skin and wrinkles. The sun exposure can also lead to dark-age spots as well as other forms of hyperpigmentation. Hence, whenever you purchase any kind of skin-related product makes sure that it contains sunscreen.
- Retinol: The next ingredient is retinol and it is a type of Vitamin A which occurs naturally. Vitamin A is contained in foods like milk, egg, carrots, broccoli, etc. and when you eat such foods your body needs to convert the pro-vitamins of vitamin A into retinol. But when the skin product contains retinol it can increase the collagen production and hence can reduce the signs of aging.
- Vitamin C: Another most active ingredient that needs to be present in all skincare products is Vitamin C. Vitamin C can act as an antioxidant that can counteract and protect against free radical damage. Human skins are very sensitive to light and hence it is very essential to apply Vitamin C in the skin in the form of lotion or cream. Skincare products having Vitamin C also helps to reduce the dark spot on your face over time.
- Niacinamide: This is another most popular skincare ingredient and it is mainly a form of Vitamin B3. It helps in fighting free radical damage, lessen the dark spots and manage the problem of acne. It can also brighten your skin as well but if your skin is too sensitive then it may cause irritation. So you should not use a skincare product that contains Niacinamide until and unless your dermatologist prescribes the product for your skin.
- Salicylic acid: This is another essential ingredient that is highly used in the treatment of acne. This is actually Beta Hydroxy Acid (BHA) which has an excellent power of managing the signs of aging. The good thing about this ingredient is that unlike other chemicals it is totally oil soluble which can easily get deeper into the greasy pores. Hence it can work excellently those people who have acne-prone skin or have oily skin.
- Glycolic acid: This is also a very essential ingredient of a skin product-and it contains Alpha Hydroxy Acids (AHA). This chemical is highly used in products like peels, exfoliating toners, pads, cleansers, as well as creams. It is also highly used for reducing the signs of aging and regular use of this can help you in removing the problem of hyperpigmentation, fine lines as well as wrinkles. Apart from that it also helps you to remove the dirt from your skin and hence applying the skincare products that have glycolic acid can also help you to make your skin smoother and brighter.