HCL Full Form: Hindustan Computers Limited is the abbreviation for Hindustan Computers Limited.
It is a global Indian information technology (IT) service and consultancy firm based in Noida, India. It was one of India’s first IT start-ups, formed in 1976.
With several inventions, notably the debut of the 8-bit microprocessor-based computer in 1978, it is a pioneer of contemporary computing.
HCL employs about 131000 people from 140 different nations across 44 countries, with over 500 locations in India. The company earns more than US$ 8.3 billion in annual revenue.
What is HCL full form and use
HCL Full Form Hindustan Computers Limited and Enterprise now provides services across a variety of industries, including technology, healthcare, and talent management.
HCL Infosystems, HCL Technologies, and HCL Healthcare are the three firms that make up HCL.
HCL Technologies is a multinational technology firm that assists businesses in preparing for the digital age. It has an influential culture of invention and focuses on customer interactions, and its technology products and services are based on four decades of innovation.
Infrastructure Services, Application Services, Engineering, and R&D Services, Business Services, Cyber Security & GRC Services, Cloud Services, Digital & Analytics, DRYiCE, and IoT WoRKS are some of HCL Infosystems’ key services.
HCL Infosystems Ltd. is a well-known distribution, IT solutions, and services company that uses information and communication technologies to help businesses gain and maintain a competitive advantage. It provides IT & System Integration services with the value-added distribution of technology, flexibility, and consumer products.
Distribution, IT Solutions, and Enterprise Services are three key services.
HCL Healthcare is a third-party provider of healthcare services.
HCL Healthcare is a network of multi-specialty clinics primarily focused on corporate health and is a delivery arm of HCL Groups. Its core services are Preventive Health Solutions, Managed Care Plans, Dentistry solutions, and Wellness & Wellbeing programs, all of which seek to provide chronic and acute disease care and treatment.
- Internal Medicine and General Practice
- Paediatrics and Gynaecology
- Pulmonology & Diabetology
- Physiotherapy and Orthopaedics
- Dermatology and Dentistry
- Medical Exam
HCL’s Brief History:
- HCL Infosystems was founded in 1976 by eight entrepreneurs who quit their corporate positions to work together because they felt that a microprocessor might transform the world.
- HCL created and launched India’s first 8C microcomputer in 1978.
- In 1980, HCL released a microcomputer with a 16-bit processor.
- HCL created its own RDBMS networking OS and client-server architecture in 1983.
- HCL created a fine-grained multiprocessor UNIX in 1988.
- HCL Comment, the Infrastructure Services Division, was established in 1990, and it was the first to pioneer Remote Infrastructure Management.
- For British Telecom, HCL established the first-ever Indian BPO Global Delivery Centre in Northern Ireland in 2001.
- In 2005, HCL formed a joint venture with Deutsch Bank to develop Boeing 747 Flight Management Systems.
- HCL was named the leader in Data Center and Workplace IT services in 2008.
- HCL Healthcare was founded in 2014.