How to fix Faulty Hardware Corrupted Page Error in Windows?: Hi, Friends Today I am going to share some interesting information on the topic of How to fix Faulty Hardware Corrupted Page Error in Windows?
Please go through the article and enjoy reading it.
How to fix Faulty Hardware Corrupted Page Error in Windows?
When the blue screen of death error shows up on the computer. It can prevent one from getting important work done. A range of factors can cause this problem. Among which are faulty hardware corrupted pages. If one is one of the many Windows users.
Who is experiencing this issue? One would be glad one found this article. Keep reading if one should want to learn how to fix the faulty hardware corrupted pages in Windows.
The Faulty hardware corrupted the page meaning
One may be surprised what the faulty hardware corrupted page error means. Well, to understand it, one has to know its causes. We have listed some of the most common reasons behind this error:
1. An incorrectly installed or uninstalled program or application.
2. Malicious software or a virus that is corrupted by the system files.
3. Problems while installing a Windows update.
4. The Outdated, corrupted, or incorrectly configured device drivers.
5. Corruption in the Windows registry that is caused by a recent software change.
6. The damaged or corrupted hard disk.
Steps to fix
Method 1: Disabling of fast startup
In some of the cases, the error has something to do with a computer’s fast startup option. As such, one of the best solutions to fix this problem. By disabling the denoting a thing feature. With that said, follow the instructions below:
1. Click the Search icon, and then type “control panel” with no quotes.
2. Expand the Control Panel options, then click All Control Panel Items.
3. Select the Power Options.
4. Go to the left bar menu, then just click Choose. What the Power Button Does.
5. Click the hyperlinked text which says, “Change the settings that are currently unavailable.” One will now be able to change the Shutdown settings.
6. Uncheck the box beside the Turn On Fast Startup.
7. Click and Save Changes.
8. Restart the computer and then check if the error has been fixed.
Method 2: By Using the Windows Memory Diagnostic and System File Checker
It is also possible that the faulty hardware corrupted page error might have been caused by the corrupted system files. The problems in the hardware memory. One can try to run Windows Memory Diagnostic. The System File Checker to resolve this issue.
1. Running a RAM Check:
2. Press Windows Key+X on the keyboard.
3. Inside the run dialog, just type “mdsched.exe” with no quotes.
4. Once the Windows Memory Diagnostic window comes up, just select Restart now and check for the problems that are recommended.
5. Wait while the program is scanning and fixing hardware memory problems. This might take around 20 minutes.
6. Running of System File Checker
7. Press Windows Key+X on the keyboard.
8. A menu will pop out. Select the Command Prompt that is Admin from the list.
9. In the Command Prompt, just type “sfc /scannow” with no quotes, then hit the Enter.
10. Make sure that one doesn’t disrupt the system scan. Once it is complete, just restart the computer. Check if the problem has been resolved.
Method 3: Updating all the drivers
It is always good to make sure that one has the latest versions of the drivers. Updating them fixes bugs and lets one enjoy the computer’s maximum potential. One can either manually do this or automate the process.
By using a reliable tool like Auslogics Driver Updater. We always recommend the latter. Especially to the users who are not tech-savvy. On the other hand, if one has a lot of time on the hands. Then one can follow the steps below:
1. Click the Search icon, then type “Device Manager” with no quotes.
2. Open the Device Manager. One has to update all the Display drivers.
3. Look for Display Adapters, then right-click the driver that one is going to update. Select the Properties.
4. Go to the Driver tab, then just click Update Driver.
5. Click OK to start the process.
We won’t deny that learning how to fix the faulty hardware. That is corrupted pages in Windows can be complicated. Especially when one needs to manually update the drivers. This is why we suggest using the Auslogics Driver Updater. This tool will automatically recognize the operating system.
Moreover, it will scan the corrupted, damaged, not consistent, or outdated drivers. Look for their latest manufacturer-recommended versions. The best part is, this program fixes all driver errors.
Not just those related to faulty hardware corrupted pages. This means that after the process. One can expect better performance and also the faster speed from the computer.
Method 4: Resetting the Operating System
If one has tried all of the methods above. None of them worked for one, then we recommend resetting the operating system. Before one does this, make sure one should create a complete back-up of all the important data and files. With that said, Here are the steps to reset the Windows OS:
1. Click the Search icon.
2. Type “settings” with no quotes.
3. Once one has opened the Settings window, just select Update & Security.
4. Go to the left bar menu and also select Recovery.
5. Click the Get Started button under the Reset this PC section.
6. One sees two options for resetting the computer. Choose to Remove Everything.
Again, choosing this option means that one will lose all the apps and data. So, save them before one should proceed.
One will be prompted to clean the drives. We recommend selecting Just Remove My Files. Because it is quicker than the other option.
Choose this if one still intends to use the computer after fixing the error. Once one sees the window which says, “Ready to reset this PC,” then just click the Reset button. Once one has reset the system, Windows will automatically be installed.
So, this is the important information on the topic of How to fix Faulty Hardware Corrupted Page Error in Windows?
If any Queries or Questions is persisting then, please comment on the viewpoints.
- A fast development of SYPWAI: what’s the reason behind it?
- Appfire, provider of Atlassian apps, raises $100M to continue its buying spree – TechCrunch
- Noogata raises $12M seed round for its no-code enterprise AI platform – TechCrunch
- Cyware nabs $30M to help organizations detect and stop advanced cyber attacks – TechCrunch
- New challenger Ikigai combines digital banking and wealth management – TechCrunch