Everything you need to know about Dream11 Fantasy Kabaddi: Kabaddi is a popular sport in India with a 4000-year history. It is a mix of tag, wrestling, and red rover, and if often called the game of the masses due to its delightful simplicity and tremendous public appeal. It has gained significance at the international level thanks to Pro Kabaddi League that was initiated in 2014, influenced by the popularity of the Kabaddi tournament at the 2006 Asian Games. Considering its popularity, people have taken the sport to the digital platform as well. Whether it is international tournaments or league matches, Fantasy Kabaddi on Dream11 takes people right to where the real action is. Fantasy Kabaddi provides an opportunity for people to create their own team with real players within a maximum budget of 100 credits. Your team will earn points based on the performance of your selected players in real-life matches.
Everything you need to know about Dream11 Fantasy Kabaddi
If you are a Kabaddi enthusiast and new to this, this post will help you understand everything that goes into playing Fantasy Kabaddi.
Here is an overview of how to get started:
- Select a match from any of the upcoming or current Kabaddi tournament
- Using your knowledge and skills in this sports, including your awareness of players, create your Dream11 team with a given budget of 100 credits
- Once you have created your Dream11 team, join the Fantasy Kabaddi contest. The free contest allows you to show off your improvement, whereas the cash contest allows you to win cash
- After joining the contest, follow the Kabaddi match (real, live match) and track your Fantasy Kabaddi scorecard, which is updated in every 2 minutes
- You can straightaway withdraw your earnings from your Dream11 account, which only requires one-time verification
Creating Fantasy Kabaddi Team
# Start with selecting a match: go to Dream11, create an account, and select from the list of upcoming or ongoing Kabaddi matches. Once selected, click on ‘Create Team.’ You can create your team by choosing players with five possible groupings, as shown below:
# Create the team: when you are creating your team, you can select a maximum of 5 players. However, the team you pick must include a mix of all the different player types. That is,
- Raiders- maximum 3 and minimum 1
- Defenders- maximum 4 and minimum 2
- All-Rounders- maximum 2 and minimum 1
When creating your team, you need to keep an eye on the available credits and the deadline for team submission. Once you have created your team, you need to choose your Fantasy Kabaddi team captain and vice-captain.
Fantasy Kabaddi Points System
The following points will be added/subtracted on the following actions-
- Red card: -6
- Yellow card: -4
- Green card: -2
- Getting all out: -2
- Pushing all out: 3
- Super tackle: 4
- Each unsuccessful raid: -1
- Each successful tackle: 5
- Raid bonus: 2
- Each successful raid touchpoint: 4
- Making a substitute appearance: 2
- Being part of the starting 7: 4
There are players who have won some big amounts playing Fantasy Kabaddi on Dream11.