Corporation bank net banking activation for first-time users: Hi, Friends Today I am going to share some interesting information on the topic of Corporation bank net banking activation for first-time users.
Please go through the article and enjoy reading it.
Corporation bank net banking activation for first time users
The Corporation bank provides online services to their customers like Internet banking, missed call banking and UPI mobile banking, etc. If one has a Corporation bank account and wants to use Internet banking. Then one has to first activate internet banking online through their website. In this post, I have explained about the corporation bank and net banking activation for first-time users.
The Things are required before corporation bank netbanking activation:
One must have a user id and password with someone. Which is sent by the bank in an enclosure.
The bank registered a mobile number that should be with one. But doing corporation net banking activation.
One must know the date of birth or email id given to the bank during account opening.
One should know the account number of the corporate bank account.
Once all required information is available with one. One is now ready to activate the corporation net banking account.
How to do Corporation net banking Activation in just 2 minutes?
One can follow these simple steps if one is logging in for the first time:
1. Open the Corporation net banking website on the computer or phone.
2. Now, click on the Existing user activation option from the screen.
3. On the new screen, just select Set Online as a mode. To set a new password and then click on the Continue button.
4. Now, enter the user id in the provided box. Which one got in the enclosure, and click on the Continue button.
5. One will get the six-digit OTP on the registered mobile number. Enter this OTP in the given box and then click on the Continue button.
6. Now, one will have two options to set a new password. For the first-time activation, just click on the Existing net banking login credentials. For the first-time option.
7. On the new window, just enter again. Enter the user id and also password provided in the enclosure. Click the Continue button to started.
8. Now, on the new screen, just enter the corporate bank account number, date of birth, or email id. That one has provided during the account opening?
9. Once again one will get the OTP on the registered mobile number. Enter the correct six-digit code in the given box and just click Continue.
10. Now, one can set a Logon password that is is the net banking login password. The transaction password. Enter both the passwords twice to confirm they are correct. Don’t use the same passwords for the login and transaction fields.
11. Once all the fields are filled correctly, then just click on Submit button to activate the corporate bank net banking account.
In this way, one can easily do corporation bank net banking activation in just two minutes.
In this guide, we have shown how to activate a corporation bank net banking account with just simple steps. I hope, this article helped you. In case one have any doubt or query. Then one can write their viewpoints below in the comment section.
So, this is important information on the topic of Corporation bank net banking activation for first-time users. I have mentioned the Things that are required before corporation bank net banking activation, How to do Corporation net banking Activation in just 2 minutes, and a Summary.
If any Queries or Questions is persisting then, please feel free to comment on the viewpoints.