Anime Wallpaper is a free wallpaper software with thousands of cute anime backgrounds from all of your favourite shows. It comes with a dozen high-resolution cute anime wallpapers to select from, depending on your mood, who you’re with, and what manga or anime you’re now viewing.
Anime Wallpaper Full HD | All Wallpapers Apps
Beautiful anime backdrops HD 4K, best suitable wallpapers for anime guy, female, naruto. Regularly updated! Choose your favourite anime title’s finest wallpapers!
Anime Wallpaper include all wallpaper from all site anime popular. Have more anime characters, such as an anime boy, a sweet baby wallpaper with fan art, a gorgeous anime background, and an anime wall hd. When new anime is released, we will update the photos on a daily basis.
Top Anime titles:
• Goblin Slayer wallpaper
• Hunter x Hunter wallpaper
• JoJo’s Bizarre Adventure wallpaper
• K-On! wallpaper
• Kill La Kill wallpaper
• Konosuba wallpaper
• Angels of Death wallpaper
• Another wallpaper
• Assassination Classroom wallpaper
• Attack on Titan wallpaper
• Bakemonogatari wallpaper
• Black Butler wallpaper
• Detective Conan wallpaper
• Dragon Ball Z wallpaper
• Fairy Tail wallpaper
• Fullmetal Alchemist wallpaper
• Naruto wallpaper
• No Game No Life wallpaper
• One Piece wallpaper
• One Punch Man wallpaper
• Bleach wallpaper
• Sword Art Online wallpaper
• Tate no Yuusha no Nariagari wallpaper
• Kuroko no Basket wallpaper
• Love Live! wallpaper
• Miss Kobayashi’s Dragon Maid wallpaper
• Mob Psycho 100 wallpaper
• Code Geass wallpaper
• Cowboy Bebop wallpaper
• Darling in the FranXX wallpaper
• Overlord wallpaper
• Re:Zero wallpaper
• My Hero Academia wallpaper
• Angel Beats wallpaper
• Tokyo Ghoul wallpaper
..and many others!
This is an unauthorised app created by anime lovers. Any company is not linked with, promoted, sponsored, or particularly approved of the content in this app. This software is mostly intended for enjoyment, with anime wallpapers available to all anime enthusiasts.
Top 10 Best Free Clock Widgets Apps for Smartphones
Top 10 Best Free Clock Widgets Apps for Smartphones: First of all thanks for landing this article, are you searching for the “top 10 best free clock widgets apps for Smartphones”. If yes, then we must say you are in the right place.
All these apps can adorn your phone screen and also keep you updated about time and schedules. So here are the top 10 free clock widgets Apps for Smartphones.
Top 10 Best Free Clock Widgets Apps for Smartphones
Let’s begin our countdown with the most used widget on the Google Play store, DIGI Clock. This Widget is also more of a simple fun app. There are various options to choose from in this app.
There are different options available with the given variety of colors, background display, and more added features. You can make the settings on the given system and enjoy its features as well. Simple but very addictive for sure.
2. DashClock Widget
Now let’s move one step forward new clock widget app on your list is DashClock Widget. There are many options for finding widgets. While DashClock is just another available widget that is there, it is a very good widget indeed.
The factor of clock worthiness is quite low in it. It is also clean, very minimal and there are a lot of factors about it which are good. When it comes to the added extensions that are there with it, people will love this app.
Other factors like call alerts, text messages, and even weather updates are there with it.
3. ONE MORE CLOCK WIDGET
The next android widget on our list is ‘One more clock widget’. This can be the best possible widget available for every android phone. It is fun, crazy, and very out-going.
The app is built with franchises and has got all the necessary detailing required. One is sure to find an app that is going to go with your required tastes and preferences. You are also allowed to get a widget locker with it.
If you haven’t tried this app before then must try it now, very addictive.
Almost everyone was familiar with this click widget app, Chronus. There is the availability of this Chronus widget which has managed to adorn the given HomeScreen for months on and off.
It is quite good at what has been intended to do. There is the chance of the time, battery, and all the possibilities being seen. It can go with any wallpaper of your choice and even you can customize it as well.
Minimalistic Text – This app proves to be one of the best widgets that can be available on Android period. There is the level of customizability which however can be very daunting.
There is a good kind of flexibility in the widget and all the possible kinds of weather information and batter information can be found through it.
It can be configured to display time, date, battery, and weather information. Best part is that the layout of the widget is highly customizable through the layout editor.
Now let’s move one step more forward to our next android clock widget, ONCA CLOCK WIDGET. Some people tend to like something pretty, clean, and nice. This is the same for Once clock widgets.
It is considered to be the best in the field and is massively huge and nice. The reading time is a little bit difficult The number that is present in the middle of the circle denotes the actual hour to you.
The colors and the transparency values can also be checked with it and even changed accordingly.
The next android free clock widget on our list is the ‘Weather & Clock widget for android’. Almost everyone was familiar with this clock widget, it has more than a 2+million users worldwide and still counting.
This app will provide detailed current weather observation and weather forecasts for all world locations, it searches for your address automatically.
It also provides current weather conditions, relative humidity, atmospheric pressure, visibility distance, and precipitation in different units.
8. Clear Clock
Are you searching for a simple and low-size clock widget then we must say this ‘Clear Clock’ widget is made for you only.
It comes with more than 20 exclusive themes for your choice. Even supports 27 languages for each day of the week.
You can also access the alarm and calendar directly with this app. Simple, easy to use, and addictive for sure.
9. Analog Clock Widget Plus-7
It’s a basic analog clock with a sweep second hand that I can see from across the room. That is all you need in your smartphone.
The widget can be adjusted in size to 1×1, 2×1, 3×1, 2×2, 3×2, and larger by dragging handles when you first put it on screen.
Can adjust widget’s hand color but not clock face color. The app is just run find on an android device, must try it now.
10. Round Clock Widget
Last but not the least, Round Clock Widget. These are different beautiful round clock widgets designed for your Galaxy and Nexus phones. It’s just simple and clean. You can choose from 20 different styles of round clocks. We must say it is a fantastic design for the home screen mobile phone. This is a fantastic widget and you surely going to love it.
Hope you all enjoyed our list of “Top 10 Best Free Clock Widgets for Smartphones“, first of all, thanks for visiting. On the other hand if by mistake we have forgotten to mention the best free clock widgets in our list then do let us know via comment below.
Fancy Text Generator (Stylish Symbols)
Fancy text generator creates a cool nickname generator and a stylish name creator for all games and gamers. It has a lot of text and symbols that make your name beautiful and a cool text generator. You may make a simple text generating program and come up with the greatest game id name.
Fancy Text Generator (Stylish Symbols)
You may easily alter and edit the name and symbols. This program allows you to construct a beautiful name generator for free and generate text that are good and unique. Fancy text generator is really simple to use and creates a fashionable text. It offers cool text, cool symbols, and beautiful fonts with fancy text symbols for free to gamers.
Fancy Text Generator Features
– Copy and paste the newly created text anywhere
– free and friendly user interface
– Hundreds of combinations for text
– Customize each name with special characters and fonts
– Best name styles for creating text
– Different symbols to generate a fancy text
– Create a list of all your favorite text
Supported any types of Games:
Battle Grounds Mobile India (BGMI), Free Fire, Pubg, Among Us, Angry Birds, Animal Crossing: Pocket Camp, Asphalt 8: Airborne, Asphalt Xtreme, Asphalt 9: Legends, Boom Beach, Bravely Default: Fairy’s Effect, Call of Duty: Mobil, Call of Duty: Heroe, Candy Crush Saga, Clash of Clans, Clash Royale, CSR Racing, Cyber Hunter, Dead Trigger, Dragon City, Earn to Die 2, Farm Heroes Saga, Farm Heroes Super Saga, FIFA Mobile, Final Fantasy Tactics: The War of the Lions, Fortnite, Gangstar Vegas, Grand Theft Auto III, Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas, Grand Theft Auto: Vice City, Hitman: Sniper, Hitman Go, Injustice: Gods, Injustice 2, Lego Star Wars, Limbo, Marvel: Future Fight, Marvel: Contest of Champions, Mega Man Mobile, Minecraft, Modern Combat 5: Blackout, Modern Combat: Versus, Monster Hunter Explore, Monster Strike, Monument Valley, Monument Valley 2, Mortal Kombat X, Need for Speed: No Limits, N.O.V.A. 3, Plants vs. Zombies, Pokémon Go, The Quest, Real Racing, Sonic Dash, etc.
5 Facts That Nobody Told You about VPNs
As with most things in life, the world of VPNs is not as black-and-white as it may seem to see. This article addresses five of the most common facts people have about VPNs.
Here are five facts that nobody told you about VPNs:
1) You do not need an ISP to use a VPN. Many people assume that their ISP does not support VPN connections. There are multiple ways to use a VPN without the assistance of your ISP. Many corporate types who work from home use a VPN on their home Internet connection to connect back to work. You would only need the ISP for its broadband connection, not for its VPN support.
2) You cannot always assume your data will be secure. Many people think that if they are connected to a VPN then all of their data is automatically secure, this is not always true. A study from earlier this year by Professor Tom Chothia at the University of Birmingham found that as many as one in four Android VPN apps contained “fragmentation threats” that could potentially allow malicious parties to break into someone’s system and access banking information, personal messages, and so on.
3) It is possible to use a VPN without slowing down your Internet connection. Many people assume that if they connect to a VPN, their Internet speed will slow but this is not the actual case. The reason for this misconception has much to do with how data packets are sent over an encrypted connection.
As you will learn momentarily, when data is transferred using OpenVPN or IPSec, each packet is assigned an identifying number that keeps track of its place in the queue inside your computer’s memory. If you are connected directly to the Internet, these packets will simply receive “Best Efforts” priority; if they arrive too quickly, they may not be assigned a Priority ID and your computer may ignore them until it has time to process them.
4) You do not need to use an OpenVPN client. Just about every VPN provider offers their custom VPN software and some offer multiple clients. Since most providers license this software from the same company that developed the protocol.
It is safe to assume that all of these clients are roughly equivalent in terms of security. The one major exception here is PPTP, which should never be used under any circumstances due to its basic flaws. People know that only OpenVPN-based clients can take full advantage of what a VPN has to offer.
5) VPNs will not avoid a web filter or content block if you access it from a non-approved location. If you try to log on to Facebook from an Internet café, then you will be immediately blocked by the web site’s security system because you just used an unknown Wi-Fi network during your stay.
There have even been reports of some colleges blocking their students’ VPN connections as soon as they try to connect, just because they are using one at all, even though it is being used entirely legitimately.
Most websites are migrating towards SSL certificates to establish an encrypted connection. SSL certificates are designed to ensure that the data being sent between your computer and a website is secure, so there is no reason for them to block you based on where you are trying to access it from. You can gain more knowledge about the best VPNs through the following website https://vpntesting.com/best-vpn
Best Screen Recorder for Online Conferences
The best way to record online conferences is to use a screen recorder. Screen recording software will allow you to save the video and audio of the conference so you can view it later. It will also allow you to take screenshots and annotate them as needed.
One of the most important features is that they can be used for both audio and video recording. They also let you record from different sources such as your computer, tablet or smartphone.
But there are many screen recorders available in the market, and you might get confused about which one to choose and why. You don’t need to worry about that. We have a solution.
We have tested so many screen recorders to get rid of this issue, and finally, we found iTop Screen Recorder is one of the best free screen recorder in the market for recordings meetings, online conferences, tech videos, etc.
Why iTop Screen Recorder?
iTop Screen Recorder is an intuitive and easy-to-use tool for recording your screen. The interface is very simple and straightforward. You can record the entire desktop or just a selected area of the screen. It also provides you with some editing tools like adding text, drawing shapes etc.
It has many other features like capturing screenshots, scheduling recordings etc., which makes it one of the best tools for recording your screen on Windows 10.
iTop Screen Recorder is simply the best screen recording software that provides a wide variety of features that can capture every activity on your screen. It can record high-end gameplays without glitch issues and fully supports HD, FHD and 4k quality recordings. With high-end performance and minimal CPU usage, any high-end game can be recorded smoothly without FPS drops.
Steps to Record Online Conferences using iTop Screen Recorder
The first step is to download and install the software. This can be done by going to their official website and downloading it from there.
Install the iTop Screen Recorder by clicking on the install button.
The next step is to select the area of your screen you want to record. You can do this by clicking and dragging a rectangle with your mouse or by using the arrows at the bottom of the screen.
Open the application and click on the button that says “Record” in order to start recording your screen.
These above-mentioned are the steps that you need to follow in order to record the online conferences.
In conclusion, iTop Screen Recorder is a great tool for recording online conferences. It has the ability to record both audio and video from various sources such as Skype, Hangouts, WebinarJam and more. (Also Read >>> How to Record Zoom Meeting)
It’s also very easy to use. The software is available in a free trial version that can be downloaded from the website. It has a simple interface with all of its features on one window.
So, Why are you waiting for just ahead and download this amazing software from their official website.
What is iSharing and how it’s work?
iSharing by iSharingSoft is the highest-rated location tracking app on both the Apple App Store and the Google Play Store. With millions of users across the world, iSharing allows family members and close friends to privately share location with each other, all the while enjoying their additional safety features.
iSharing aims to help parents and caregivers reduce their anxiety around the whereabouts of their loved ones with easy tracking and alerts. If you’re a parent looking to track your kids’ location, so that you can rest easier knowing where your kids are during their time away from home, then check out iSharing, an app that allows parents to track kid’s location without much tech knowledge needed.
What is iSharing and how it’s work?
With iSharing, you can:
- View the real-time location of friends or family members on the map
- Receive real-time alerts when friends or family arrive or leave home, work, and school
- See 90-day location history for your friends or family members
- Send a panic alert in an emergency situation
- Send text, voice, or photo messages without having to leave the map
- Track dangerous events while you’re driving and visualize it with Driving Report
How it works
iSharing uses a mix of GPS, your phone signal, and Wi-Fi connection to determine a cell phone’s location. iSharing then displays the location using Apple or Google Maps, allowing users to enjoy the location tracker from anywhere in the world. The app is available on both iOS and Android.
To start tracking a phone’s location, you need to download the app, sign up, and add the person that you want to track as a “friend.”
Unique Benefits of iSharing
1. The app is FREE with an optional paid subscription. To track the location of your own device and one additional person, the free version is more than enough. For certain additional features like Driving Report, you may want to subscribe to Premium Service.
2. iSharing offers 90-day location history, which is the longest time period that location history is offered compared to all other competitors.
3. While traditionally, continuous use of GPS tracking can drain a lot of your battery, the team at iSharing has spent 7 years developing our unique technology that keeps battery usage to a minimum.
4. It offers a variety of additional features that have the safety of the family in mind. For instance, Driving Report, helps young and new drivers to visualize their driving habits, while Nearby Alert was created in order to prevent missing children.
5. Privacy and consent is very important to the product. Users will not be able to track someone without them knowing while every user’s privacy is protected. In fact, unlike its competitors, iSharing does not sell users’ location data or personal information.
Want to give a try? Visit their website to download for free.
Bollywood6 months ago
Firangi Movie Box Office Collection | Hit or Flop
India6 months ago
Top 5 Regiment in Indian Army
Education6 months ago
Top 5 Education Board in India
India6 months ago
Top 5 Best and Greatest Prime Minister of India Ever
Sports6 months ago
Top 5 Best Olympics Swimmers of India
Bollywood6 months ago
Firangi Total Box Office Collection | Hit or Flop
News6 months ago
Ittefaq Movie Box Office Collection | Hit or Flop
India6 months ago
The Biggest Forest In India: Top 05 Forest In India