Ticwatch 2 Smartwatch Review: Are you planning to purchase smartwatch under 20k rupee. If you really do then we are glad that you find this article. It’s light in weight and has inbuilt GPS plus a great grab for fitness freaks. I’m using this watch from last 3 months and I’m totally loving it. So here are things which I like, dislike and worth to mention about Ticwatch 2 Smartwatch.
|Model||Ticwatch 2 Smartwatch|
|Item Weight||45 g|
|Product Dimensions||24.8 x 4.2 x 1.2 cm|
|Batteries:||1 Nonstandard Battery batteries required. (included)|
|Item model number||Ticwatch 2 Smartwatch|
|Operating System||iOS, Android|
|Included Components||TiCharge, User Guide|
|Web Browser Included||No|
|Maximum Operating Distance||10 Meters|
|Contains Liquid Contents||No|
|Includes Rechargable Battery||No|
Ticwatch 2 Smartwatch Review
Its a Great Quality Product for a reasonable price. Watch works like a charm with no heating and connecting problem at all. Best part is that you can connect this watch with any IOS or Android device.
Build Quality and Design: Ticwatch 2 made up of very high quality steel, looks totally stylish in hands. With the weight of only 45 grams you can carry this watch where every you want to.
Battery: Ticwatch 2 battery works really well, you can charge it with in 3-4 hours and it last for more than one day. The recharge time is pretty quick and the watch itself is very comfortable to wear. If you can live with the 10 hours of wear time before putting it for charging again, this might just be the perfect smartwatch for you.
Unplug-run: Outdoors sports with music… without your phone. Comes in two styles: Charcoal – Black aluminum frame with black liquid silicone strap that goes with any outfit. Snow – White silicone strap encompassing a lightweight silver aluminum frame to give a simple but fun design.
Voice Search and Console: Use voice control to call an Uber, check the weather, set a reminder.
Stay Connected: Quick glance at your incoming message, email and reply or dismiss them directly on your watch (direct reply only for android users).
Health Monitor: Track you heart rate, steps, pace, speed, calories, distance and sync with your phone.
Price: As per the price is concern you can buy Ticwatch 2 at Rs. 14,999 in Indian market.
You may also like to read: Premsons Bluetooth Smart Wrist Watch Phone
- You can answer and make calls with the watch.
- You can customize most of the preloaded watchfaces and you can download more from the mobvoi store for free.
- The voice assistant works flawlessly.
- There’s a power saver mode which essentially turns off all the features of the watch and lets you only just check the time.
- You can store music on the watch. It even lets you play music through its tiny speaker.!
- In built gps and the heart rate censor are pretty accurate
- Battery can drain pretty fast if you play around with it.
- As of now, only a very few apps available in the mobvoi store.
- Reconnecting to an iPhone can be a pain but it works more smoothly on android.
- Pedometer make counts even when you’re driving
Watch comes with attractive design, feels totally comfortable. Even watch runs all required app, all what you need. According to us this is one the best smartwatch available in the market right now and it works like a charm.