Sneha Jain is an Indian model and television star. Krishnadasi and Saath Nibhaana Saathiya 2 are two of her television shows. In the Star Plus show Saath Nibhaana Saathiya 2, she played Gehna, the main character. Sneha was born and raised in Mumbai, Maharashtra.
Sneha Jain Biography
|Real Name||Sneha Jain|
|Date of Birth||Not Known|
|Birth Place||Mumbai, Maharashtra|
|Home Town||Mumbai, Maharashtra|
|Family||Mother : Savita Jain
Father : Not Available
Sister : Not Available
Brother : Not Available
Husband : Not Available
Education Details and More
|Debut||Television : Krishnadasi (2016)
Sneha Jain Physical Stats and More
|Height||5′ 5″ Feet|
|Hair Colour||Light Brown|
|Hobbies||Singing and Dancing|
Sneha Jain Marital Status and More
|Salary (approx)||Not Available|
|Net Worth||Not Available|
Sneha Jain Social Networks
Sneha Jain began her acting career in 2016 with the television show Krishnadasi. In a few episodes of this show, she played Purva Deshmukh. She was replaced by actress Priyanka Purohit after that. She’s also appeared in the Sony TV series Crime Patrol.
Sneha is currently starring alongside Harsh Nagar in the sequel to Star Plus’ iconic drama Saath Nibhana Saathiya, Saath Nibhana Saathiya 2. This show features her in the role of Gehna. Rupal Patel, Mohammed Nazim, Devoleena Bhattacharjee, and Vandhana Vittlanee were among the cast members.
Sneha Jain’s Interesting Facts
- Sneha was born and raised in the Maharashtra city of Mumbai.
- In 2016, she began her acting career on the television show Krishnadasi.
- Purva Deshmukh, the character she played in Krishnadasi, helped her gain fame.
- She made an appearance in the television show Saath Nibhaana Saathiya 2 in 2020.
- Sneha also deleted her Instagram account in order to make Gehna’s character in Saath Nibhaana Sathiyaa 2 more believable.
- Rashmi Sharma, the show’s creator, was against her bold appearance.
- She’s also appeared in a number of television advertisements.
- Sneha has also appeared in the Sony TV series Crime Patrol.
- She has also appeared in a number of Gujarati television shows and plays.