Avoid the Most Common and Frustrating Problems with Instagram for a Better Business: In order to ensure that you gain the maximum benefit from your Instagram marketing campaigns, you will need to make sure that you know about the common issues and the ways in which you can fix them fast to avoid frustration. This will eliminate the chances of wasting any time to be really active and engaging with your followers or even posting your photos for your target audience.
Avoid the Most Common and Frustrating Problems with Instagram for a Better Business
The Instagram community is highly engaging and is very serious about it. If you keep them waiting or frustrated, then you will find that the Instagram app is not as an efficient and effective mode of marketing for you as it is for all others.
Therefore, you will need to find ways to find the time to post the photos of your products that your Instagram followers buy every day at the prime time, preferably without having to log in constantly in and out of your personal and business Instagram accounts.
- Well, Instagram was not necessarily designed for time-saving marketing in the first place. It was just a photo-sharing app back then when it was introduced. It is overtime that the business owners realized its potential and started to use it as an effective and powerful marketing tool.
- However, you can make a time saving and productive marketing tool with the use of just the right kind of tools and follow the specific tactics that will engage your audience with your brand thereby turning them into your prospective customers.
But for that, you will need to know the issues that business owners most commonly face. Here is a couple of them.
Time to post
For most businesses, it seems the biggest problem is to determine the right time to post their pictures. In most of the cases, it is seen that there is no time for them to post their contents around the optimum sharing schedule.
- However, the secret of success of Instagram marketing is to post around the ideal times for engagement for your followers. This will ensure getting more likes and engagements.
- You can find these optimum times for posting if you do a little research using specific analytical tools such as Icon square.
Now consider a few specific scenarios.
- Assume that the tool told you that the ideal time to post your photos is Fridays at 5:00 pm because most of your target followers are active at that time.
- This is also the time you too are active but with your weekly reports that you boos is waiting to receive within half an hour.
You possibly cannot do both these jobs together at the same time, assuming that you do not have a clone in your office.
Here come the time-saving Instagram scheduling apps. These apps will help you to schedule your Instagram posts for future dates. These will work just like your personal Instagram assistant and that too for free! These apps will choose:
- Your photo to post
- Select a suitable caption
- Find proper and relevant hashtags and then
- Pick the date and time to post these to go live.
Managing and finding time to post on Instagram is as easy as that.
Balancing multiple IG accounts
Whether it is for your business purpose or for your personal pleasure, you can create multiple accounts on the Instagram app. However, that does not necessarily mean that it will be easy for you to manage these multiple accounts as well without putting in much of an effort. Since Instagram does not come with an analytical tool or features that will facilitate such tasks on it’s own or automatically, you will need to know how and what is the best way to flip between two or more accounts.
This means when you want to switch from your personal account where you have lovely pictures of the beach to your business account to launch a contest, a lot of time will be consumed in logging out from your personal account and logging into your business account. And if you have to do it every time, it can be really frustrating.
- The secret here is to use a third-party app that will help you to manage both the accounts and even more from one spot.
- These specific apps have a splendid option for switching between accounts effectively, easily and quickly.
However, you must keep in mind that these apps may charge you for making each switch. That means you can use these apps if you are okay with a pricier option for your convenience in switching between two or more accounts.
Not all third-party apps will be the same in effectiveness or even in price and therefore you will need to research a bit on this aspect. When you research you should keep a few things in mind.
- The apps should be compatible with your type of phone because a few apps may be usable for an iPhone while others may support iOS. There may be a few that may support both types of phones.
- Also check out the features offered by the app in addition to making a switch between two accounts from one spot.
There a few specific types of apps that will multitask if you use them for switching between two IG accounts including allowing you to:
- View photos
- Manage followers
- Post likes and comments
- Find favorite users and
- Search hashtags for easier recall.
In addition to these functions, few apps may also send alerts to your iPhone so that you can come to know immediately whenever there is any activity in your Instagram account.”
Wrapping it up
Therefore, the most common problems in Instagram are not at all a problem if you know the right type of tool to use for that matter. All you need to do is a little bit of research. Make sure you not only look at the cost factor of the apps or the benefits. You must consider the features in it so that you know the limits and restrictions.
This will ensure the proper and faster solution of managing multiple accounts and posting time.
Pete Campbell is a social media manager and has immense knowledge about email marketing and Instagram promotion. He loves to travel, write and play baseball.