VITEEE 2019 Exam Date Released; Check All Important Details: VITEEE 2019 Exam is conducted by Vellore Institute of Technology (VIT) in various campuses mainly in Vellore, Chennai, Amravati, and Bhopal. VITEEE 2019 Exam is conducted for students seeking admission in the B.Tech program. Candidates willing to apply for admission in Vellore Institute of Technology (VIT) must appear and qualify the VITEEE 2019 entrance exam.
The admissions are purely based on the performance of the candidate. The VITEEE Application Form is available both in online and offline mode. It is advisable for the candidate to go through the eligibility criteria of the exam before applying.
VITEEE 2019 Exam Date Released; Check All Important Details
Highlights of VITEEE 2019 Exam
- Exam level – University Level Examination
- Mode of Language of the paper – English
- Exam timings – 2 hours and 30 minutes
- Exam mode – Online (Computer Based)
- The frequency of examination – Once in a year
- Question type format – Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs)
- Application Procedure – Both Online and Offline mode
- Number of Test Centres – 120 test centers in India
- Official Website – http://www.vit.ac.in/
The eligibility criteria for the VITEEE 2019 Exam is mentioned below –
- Academic Qualification: Candidate should secure minimum 60% aggregate in Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics/Biology in class 12. Candidates belonging to SC/ST should secure 50% aggregate in Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics/Biology in class 12.
- Nationality: Candidate should be an Indian resident. NRI, PIO, and OCI candidates can also apply for VITEEE 2019 exam. Foreign Candidate can apply through foreign category only.
- Age: Candidate should be born on or after 1st July 1997.
Important Dates for VITEEE Exam
Check the important dates mentioned below –
|Online/Offline VITEEE Application form availability||28 October 2018|
|Mock Test Release for VITEEE 2019||1st week of January 2019|
|Last date for editing VITEEE Application Form||28 February 2019|
|Last date for submission of VITEEE Application Form||18 March 2019|
|Slot booking commencement of VITEEE 2019||3rd week of March 2019|
|Admit Card availability of VITEEE 2019||3rd week of March 2019|
|VITEEE Exam||10th to 21st April 2019|
|Result Declaration||Last week of April 2019|
|Counselling session||2nd and 3rd week of May 2019|
VITEEE 2019 Session Slot
There are total 3 session slots – Morning session, afternoon session and Evening session. The timings of the session are mentioned as follows –
|Session 1 – Morning Slot||9.00 AM to 11.30 AM|
|Session 2 – Afternoon Slot||12.30 PM to 3.00 PM|
|Session 3 – Evening Slot||4.00 PM to 6.30 PM|
VITEEE Application Form
Candidate can submit the VITEEE application form by online and offline mode.
- Candidate should fill the form online through the official website.
- After form submission, the candidate needs to do an online payment.
- Once the form is submitted, a reference no. will be generated which needs to be used for future correspondence.
- Candidate should fill the physical application form.
- After filling up the details and attaching the photographs, the candidate needs to send the application form enclosed within the envelope. It needs to be sent by post to the mentioned address of the institute. A copy of the form needs to be kept for future reference.
VITEEE Application Form Fee
Application Form Fee Structure is mentioned as follows –
|Application Mode||Application Fee|
|Online Mode (All Categories)||INR 1150|
|Offline Mode (All Categories)||INR 1200|
|NRI Candidates||US $50|
VITEEE Application Form 2019 Process
To fill the application form, follow below steps –
Step 1: Register as New User
Enter the appropriate details in the fields. Make sure you enter valid email id and mobile number which will be used for further communication.
Step 2: Confirmation of Password
Once registered on the website, log in using email id and password which are received from VIT.
Step 3: Fill the Online Application Form
All the details need to be entered carefully. After submission of the application form, application no. will be generated which will be needed for future correspondence.
Step 4: Payment Mode
Candidate needs to pay an application fee online through net banking/Credit/Debit/Paytm.
Step 5: Upload of Photo and Signature
Candidate needs to upload an image of Signature and Photograph. The size of Photograph Image and Signature image should be between 10 KB and 200 KB. The dimension for both the image should be 3.5 cm x 4.5 cm.
Candidate can ensure to go through the details about the exam in advance to avoid committing mistakes while applying for the exam.