Are you an entrepreneur or a business owner who is struggling with administrative tasks daily? Have you been working long hours without seeing sufficient business growth?
If you’re here because you’re overwhelmed with tasks or your business has plateaued, then this article is just for you. If you’re looking at the possibility of availing virtual assistant services, then you’re already on the right track.
Outsourcing virtual assistants has proven to be a cost-efficient strategy for most businesses. Virtual assistant services can help you slash costs and free up your time.
What Are Virtual Assistants?
Virtual assistants are individuals who can provide administrative assistance to businesses virtually. There are a multitude of tasks that one can assign to a virtual assistant, such as prospecting, customer service, transaction coordination, marketing, and much more.
Steps Prior to Hiring a VA
Before you look for a VA that’s right for you, do the following steps first.
- Know What You Need – Decide on what type of tasks you need help with first. Make a list of all the tasks that are currently on your plate that you wish someone else could do for you.
- Create a Job Description – Once you have an idea of what you need, create a detailed job description.
- Decide on Your Budget – Do you research on virtual assistant services and VA companies. Then, decide on your budget.
How to Find a Virtual Assistant
When it comes to virtual assistant services, you would want to onboard someone who is truly an awesome addition to your team. You’d want someone who is not only skilled but also trustworthy, has a good work ethic, and is a good fit for your company. Here’s how you can find a virtual assistant.
1. Freelancing Sites – Once you have the job description and your budget ready, you can use a search engine to look for freelancing sites. You can explore these top freelancer websites:
These websites provide you with a range of options in terms of price and skills. Partnering up with the right virtual assistant can be good for your business. However, going through this route means you will have to spend more time vetting and screening your candidates, which not only requires more effort for you but also doesn’t give you an assurance that you will hire the right VA.
2. Virtual Assistant companies – Hiring from virtual assistant companies like myvirtudesk means that they will be taking care of the background checking, screening, monitoring, and training of your VA. Working with a company is better because you will have their support in monitoring the productivity of your VA. You will be provided access to a time-tracking app that allows you to monitor what your VA is doing throughout the day. Most importantly, connecting with VA a company means you can write it off as a marketing expense.
Why Hire From Virtual Assistant Companies Like Virtudesk?
Virtudesk has a thorough recruitment process. They ensure that their VAs are well-trained. Apart from that, they use time-tracking and screen-capturing tools to monitor their VA’s attendance and productivity. What’s even better is that if you want a more skilled VA, they have managers who serve as liaisons and coaches who will provide the extra training necessary.
Improve your cash flow and zero in on the activities that generate revenue for your business, connect with Virtudesk today.