OnePlus 5 Review: First of all thanks for landing this article, are you planning to purchase OnePlus 5 smartphone. If you really do then I must say you are on the right place. The OnePlus 5 is a crazy good phone for crazy good price! In this review, I will share everything about OnePlus 5 including some good and bad things about OnePlus 5. So here are things which I like, dislike and worth to mention about OnePlus 5 smartphone.
|Item Weight||154 g|
|Product Dimensions||15.4 x 0.7 x 7.4 cm|
|Item model number||OP5|
|Wireless communication technologies||Bluetooth, WiFi Hotspot|
|Connectivity technologies||GSM, (B2/B1/B3/B1/B41/B3/B5/B3/B40/B5/B40/B41C), 3G, UMTS, (B1)4G LTE, FDD, (B1), TDD, (B38), TDS, (B34)|
|Special features||Dual SIM, Music Player, Video Player, E-mail|
|Other camera features||20MP + 16MP dual camera – Portrait Mode, Pro Mode, Smart capture, Fast AF|
|Form factor||Touchscreen Phone|
|Battery Power Rating||3300|
|Whats in the box||Handset, USB Cable, Charger, Quick Start Guide, Safety Information and SIM Tray Ejector|
OnePlus 5 Review
Display: Thanks for optic AMOLED that emits a well defined color reproduction which yields crispy images and videos. Blacks appears purely black without any grey shade underneath as in IPS LCD. This adds to the long battery backup.
Camera: Camera quality awesome on rear, but struggling on low lighting conditions a little bit as there sometimes appears noise in image captured in low light. Portrait mode is awesome and better than i phone 7 plus i would say.
Battery: I got at an average of 7 hrs 10 mts scree on time, which is dream for many others. Its second to galaxy s7 in battery back up.
Dash Charging: It will definitely please you with world’s fastest chargeable mobile device. Its the feature i like most in OP5. One plus , you have done a great job in this sector.
Price: As per the price is concern you can buy OnePlus 5 smartphone directly from amazon and it cost you Rs. 32,999.
???? Box Contents:
1. OnePlus 5 with Pre-Applied Screen Protector.
2. Dash Charge Adapter.
3. USB Type C Cable (USB to Type C).
4. Sim Card Ejector Tool.
5. User Manual.
6. A message from company Co-founder Carl Pei.
7. Some OnePlus stickers.
1. Display is awsome…some may say why 1+5 has not choosen quad hd but i would say u just can nit find any difference
The display is vivid and beautiful
2. Design is out of the world such a beauty.Noone can resist noticing the phone
3. Superfast ……no word to say
I have not noticed any lag till now
Can smoothly run ample apps simultaneously.
4. Camera…Ok the most hyped thing about 1+5
And truly so it gives excellent photographs in daylight with accurate colours and details
Portrait mode is just a new thing for smartphones and you just cannot resist yourself trying hands on it more than often
5. Efficient hardare management …the phone is optimized to a very good level giving an overall smartphone experience
6. About dash charger …it can charge the phone faster than u will blink your eye.
1. The phone is bit slippery so have to use a case for the phone which i personally dont like.
2. Low light camera performance is good but given the hype it is below par.
3. Lack of inbox accessories 1+5 should at least consider a earphone given the price of the flagship.
4. Some problems need to be resolved in future updates
After the latest update it is not possible to turn off
camera shutter sound which can be annoying
My Final Words:
Worth every single penny. If u are a photo fanatic like me than this is the best phone. Go for it guys. It is the best phone in the market as I compared it to my bro’s iPhone 7+ and need less to say I loved my phone even more after that.